Non-resident Canadian income tax

DWQA QuestionsCategory: GeneralNon-resident Canadian income tax
Brian Staff asked 8 months ago

I am new to this board and appreciate any help you can give me. I am a U.S. citizen working as a part-time consultant in Ontario. I earn more than $10,000 CAD. I work for a Canadian company. 15% of my income was withheld. I have received a T4A-NR. I have received conflicting information concerning filing income tax.

x replied 6 months ago

Do not Levitra pen ebay Buy cialis x pills online usa Medical uses for viagra Viagra ohne rezept online .

price replied 6 months ago

Let our leading bad credit specheapest price cialis canadats tailor a finance solution for you.

Brianmok replied 6 months ago

Hello there! [url=]cialis best online pharmacy reviews[/url] beneficial site.

1 Answers
Andrew Grant Staff answered 8 months ago

Unfortunately I don’t have any experience with the issue, but I know people who will be glad to help you out. Talk to these tax lawyers . Hope it helps!